Thursday 9 May 2013

On the Painting Table: Khador Men-o-War!

Well I've been hard at work on expanding my Khador army - the force my wife always uses to play.

Here's my newest unit: Man-o-War Shocktroopers!


I have a bit of a Man-o-War theme going now and only need the ones with the chainsaw guns to have all of the unit types.


I've always been a fan of heavy infantry and though slightly annoying the paint detail-wise, these guys were easy to put together and are refreshingly plastic.



And here's the Man-o-War Kovnik, the commander and Jack Marshall.


I have a lot of Khador Warjacks and this dude will help me field them more manageably as he can control a couple.


I have to say, his flag is a bit crap. I couldn't be bothered to freehand a fancy design but I probably will do when I get round to it.

And finally, the Butcher of Khardov! My new warcaster. He's going to give the force a totally different slant to it that should really freshen things up.





No comments:

Post a Comment