Thursday 18 July 2013

On the Painting Table: The Withershadow Combine

Man, I love these models!


The Withershadow Combine are three of the nicest Warmachine models and a unit I have always wanted to get. They're REALLY special. 


And they kick ass in the game! They get an additional die of damage against Warjacks and they have subtle and complicated rules to give them some continued challenges and interest.

My least favourite units are those with very straightforward rules as they're too easy to master. It's going to take me a while to get the hang of these dudes.

That first guy is cool but this lady is my favourite.


And this one is the worst. You may notice I filed off his crappy puppet. It really was terrible and ruined the model. Now he still has his little puppet controller but he uses it on the Warjack targets instead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment