Saturday 27 April 2013

Spotlight On: The Throne of Everblight!

Allow me to present my newly finished Throne of Everblight!


Now this really is a lovely Lovecraftian-themed model - though I didn't like it as much as I thought I would.


The skin is painted dark grey through to off-white. The armour plates are scorched brown | graveyard earth. The Tongue is dark red | black ink | dark red. The metals have a black ink wash.


Here's the sorceress on top.



And here it is next to the rest of my "army," such as it is.


It's a lovely centrepiece model but the slightly annoying thing is that in game terms, it is less powerful than this Carnivean (which is a fraction of the size - and so more versatile in the game) and a fraction of the monetary cost.

Having said that, this is good in some ways. It means I can have a huge beautiful model in the game without it unbalancing things in play.





No comments:

Post a Comment