Wednesday 18 June 2014

Answer The Call of the Storm!

I have been planning for a Storm-focused Cygnar army for SO LONG!

Now I've finally done it! 


First up with have the Stormsmith Storm Tower, a light artillery piece that shoots electricity.


And of course the signature Storm Callers. These little dudes are solos and are able to triangulate a series of lightning strikes from on high. 




A Storm-based list wouldn't be complete without Nemo as your warcaster and here he is in his latest incarnation as Artificer General Nemo with his  lovely assistant, Chaser Adept Caitlin Finch.



 But I was on a roll with my painting so why not throw on a couple of non-Storm miniatures?



Major Markus "Siege" Brisbane, another warcaster my lovely wife bought me for Valentines Day.


And a ubiquitous Journeyman Warcaster.


No comments:

Post a Comment