Wednesday 18 July 2012

Spotlight On: The Revenant Crew of the Atramentous

Ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr me Jim Lad!!!!!


You’ve gotta love undead pirates!


These scallywags were bought for me by my good friend Neil for my birthday and mighty fine they are.


I was unsure about the models to some extent but some of them are lovely (like the unit leader above).

Others, not so much…


But they’re still pirates and they’re still undead so it isn’t a total loss.



Then there’s this guy – one of the nicest miniatures ever!



Partly cause I have a thing for 20,000 Fathoms Under the Sea. 


Rules wise they have the undead staple of coming back from the dead which is always good for a laugh. I’m looking forward to seeing how that works out in game terms.

And here’s Captain Rengrave.

As a solo, he makes the unit better and I bought him myself to capture the full pirate flavour. 

He’s also a nice model. 


 All I need now are the Black Ogrun Boarding Party and I’ll be away!  



No comments:

Post a Comment