Tuesday 19 February 2013

New Legion of Everblight!

Well here's my new completed Legion of Everblight starting force!


They're (generally) lovely miniatures and I'm really looking forward to playing with them.

Let's take a look at the individual models...


First up we have the Carnivean - my Heavy Warbeast.


I painted it using GW colours: dark, light and lighter grey with an off-white highlight for the skin; Graveyard Earth | Black ink wash | Graveyard earth for the armour (and teeth!).


I'm not a huge fan of the Shredders - lesser warbeasts; little land sharks.

(Shrugs) They're okay.


Now this dude I just HAD to have. He's a Minion Swamp Horror and not really allowed in the army, but who cares! He's beautiful! The beauty of Hordes Machine is that the rules come with the model so you can use pretty much any model you fancy if you can weather the withering stares of your opponent.

As far as I'm concerned, as long as my motivation is to buy and paint a beautiful model (rather than getting some unfair tactical advantage) then what does it matter?


Tentacles...


And he's my Warlock! Thagrosh!


I love this dude!


He's why I got into this faction - though a tactics article I read didn't seem to rate him too highly...


No comments:

Post a Comment